Direction For Atta Making:
On surface of bowl and blade apply edible oil. Put the blade on groove, center of the bowl. With given measure cups fill the atta, water and edible oil in the proportion of 1:1:1 and mix it in the bowl. Close the lid and fix the handle. Now rotate the handle about 2 minutes (10 times clockwise and 3 times anti clockwise). If required to add water or edible oil accordingly through the hole, below the removable small cap. Now Atta is ready to use.
- Atta Maker- Easy Ata mixer for making perfect Roti.
- Flour/yeast dough can create.
- Rice powder/pea/flour mix well with anything you can.
- Lot of eggs that can phetate with flour/butter/sugar etc mix.
- Any kind of milkshake/lassi for brewing.